Advance in your career at Patriot Mechanical. Our company offers competitive wages and opportunities for advancement. As a team, we work together to engage our customers, our employees and our community. We are seeking honest, innovative people with talent, and initiative to help grow our company. If you’re looking for an exceptional opportunity in the HVAC field, Patriot Mechanical is the place for you.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience working with Industrial and Commercial equipment serving and installation. Service, Retrofit, Residential, Commercial & Industrial HVAC/R equipment. Must have a clean driving record as well as good work history. Pre-Employment drug screen and back ground check required.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both Commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, Mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, and calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
*Full Benefits Package
*Opportunities to Grow
Please call or email Stacey Phillips to find out more 480-797-9349 firstname.lastname@example.org